HR Software > Time & Attendance > Hardware
Technology is advancing rapidly and regulatory requirements are ever-evolving—and that means you need hardware to support your employees no matter where and when they work. When managing costs and staying compliant requires absolute precision, investing in both hardware and software that measures up to the latest standards is essential.
Ascentis gives you the smart time tracking hardware you need to improve efficiency, control labor costs, and increase employee satisfaction. Count on hardware that is powered by the comprehensive Ascentis Time system for easy integration. Our selection of physical employee time clocks, smart kiosks, mobile scanners, rugged tablets, phone-in solutions, and time and attendance apps for iOS and Android provide flexible, state-of-the-art support to meet your needs.
Accurate. Safe. Efficient.
NT8000 Time Clock
Put an end to antiquated tools like paper time cards and manual punch clocks. Those solutions are increasingly being phased out as new and more complex regulations make it impossible to manage employee needs manually while staying compliant with state and federal regulations.
The Ascentis NT8000 time clock is an employee time clock designed to track and record vital workforce and biometric data with unmatched precision. The NT8000 combines cutting-edge hardware and time clock software to streamline your time and attendance processes. It comes with a user-friendly touchscreen interface, facial recognition capabilities, Wi-Fi connectivity, multi-language functionality, and customization options to support your unique needs with unparalleled security and accuracy.
- Employees can punch in/out using biometric fingerprints, secure badges, or unique ID
- Time clock is Wi-Fi ready and includes a battery backup of up to two hours
- Customize the configuration to fit your company’s unique needs
- Ease communication for your workforce with multi-language options
- Prevent unauthorized overtime using scheduled lockouts
In your field, work can get dirty. When your workforce is on a worksite and on their feet, it’s important to ensure they are equipped with the tools they need to be productive, wherever the job takes them. Ascentis Flex Clock is a mobile hardware solution that facilitates employee punching wherever they may be. Unlike other app-based clocks, the Ascentis Flex Clock provides the employer with complete control and security with a ruggedized tablet and full Ascentis support.
- Keep employees productive and the employer compliant with punching, transfers, and tracking of breaks wherever they are working.
- Reduce time fraud at off-site locations with facial recognition and biometrics to eliminate buddy punching.
- Allow supervisors to complete group functions in the field such as punch in/out, job transfer, and meal breaks.
Maximize the power of Ascentis Timekeeper NT8000 time clock with Ascentis CarePoint. This is the smart way to improve workforce safety without disrupting your current workplace operations. Ascentis CarePoint gives you a completely touchless experience for employees with features like temperature monitoring and other symptom checks, and voice command capabilities. Now you and your employees can have the confidence you’re delivering the safest, most productive environment for your workforce.
- Touch-free temperature readings without needing additional human interaction and additional single-function equipment or technology spend
- Displays real-time approval or rejection of an employee’s temperature on the clock screen
- Touch-free functionality allows you to operate and interact with all essential clock functions with voice command
- Connects seamlessly with all Ascentis NT8000 locks via existing USB port
Lightweight and compact, the NT55MII is a touch-centric smartphone and features a 2D scanner, making it an ideal hardware solution for a mobile workforce. With a large color touchscreen and pocket-sized design, the NT55MII is easy to use and portable. Equipped with a versatile 2D scanner capable of reading newer QR codes, the NT55MII accurately and efficiently captures job tracking data. Additionally, its Wi-Fi and LTE wireless capabilities ensure reliable, real-time transmission of data in the field.
- “Scan and go” functions to efficiently collect barcode data without additional touchscreen navigation
- Geo-fencing lockout
- Rugged, industrial design suitable for virtually any work environment.
All your essential tools available via mobile
Workforce-driven organizations need to stay connected and productive in a variety of workplaces. That’s why our mobile app gives your workers the ability to perform the most essential time and HR-related tasks on the go and from any work site. So your workforce can stay productive, engaged, and in the know—whenever and wherever they need.
As useful as mobile time-tracking is, it isn’t always an option for every workforce. For workers in rural areas, secure facilities, or any place where mobile phone reception is limited, phone-in employee time tracking is an excellent solution. Our phone-in system allows remote and mobile workforces to clock in and out, perform job transfers, check work schedules, and more without using data by simply dialing a telephone number.
Let's put it to work for you.
Additional resources for optimizing your time and attendance tracking.
Show the impact your investment can make. Try the ROI calculator to promote buy-in from your executive team.
See how it works
See how simple it can be to automate your HR processes, boost productivity, and enhance compliance.
Here to help
Our team of compliance experts and hourly workforce industry specialists is here to answer any questions you have.
Hear from people in your shoes.