Case Study: Monster, Inc.
Monster Inc., manufactures and sells high-end audio and video equipment, including headphones and cables. The company has about 400 employees world-wide.
One of Monster’s biggest challenges was the lack of adequate customer service from their prior HR software solution. The company also wanted a system that fully integrated their HRIS, payroll, recruiting and time systems to eliminate errors caused by manual, dual-data entry.
It was also important for Monster’s human capital management system to be able to track international employees while cutting expenses.
- Lack of quality customer service and support with prior vendor
- Error-prone manual entry in carriers’ systems during open enrollment
- Usage of spreadsheets to house international employee data
- Desire for a more affordable system and greater productivity
- Seamless integration between HRIS and payroll systems
- Real-time manual check calculations and ability to spread taxation over any number of weeks
- Direct benefits enrollment feed directly to carriers
- Ability to use HRIS as database for non-U.S. employees
- Benefits management that stores employee data and seamlessly shares benefit deduction data with the payroll system
- Extraordinary customer support, including a designated support representative
- Ease of use and fully reportable historic employee data
- Employee access to online benefit enrollment
- Real-time processing for payroll
- Ability to customize tabs in HRIS and ability to add custom audit reports to the payroll process
- Cut expenses by 40% as compared to the total cost spent with prior vendors
- Direct carrier feed eliminates time spent entering benefit enrollment in carrier systems
- New hire data seamlessly flows from HRIS to payroll and eliminates need for dual-entry
- Built-in and customizable workflows reduces need for manual data entry
- Streamlined new hire process and new employee orientation
- Self-Service reduced HR and payroll labor hours by keeping data changes and online open enrollment in hands of employees
- History of job titles and pay rates is easily accessible in the system
- Easy and paperless open enrollment periods
- Easy and quick reconciliation of carrier invoices
“Ascentis allowed us to cut our expenses by 40% as compared to the total cost we were spending with prior vendors.”
-Zhanna Sokolsky, Payroll Manager
- Client: Zhanna Sokolsky
- Company: Monster, Inc.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Products: HR, Payroll, Recruiting, Time and Self-Service