Ascentis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Ascentis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Check this page occasionally to ensure that you are informed of any changes. This policy was revised on 01/01/2016.
What Ascentis Collects
Ascentis may collect the following types of information from registration and request forms on the Ascentis Web site, and in promotional e-mails:
- Contact information including email addresses
- Demographic information such as zip codes
- Company profile information such as number of employees and industry
- Other information relevant to offers and surveys
What Ascentis does with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and also specifically for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our core solutions and our Website experience
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about Ascentis solutions, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address you submitted. You may unsubscribe from the Ascentis marketing database at any time.
- We may contact you for market research purposes by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place the necessary physical, electronic and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Relationships with other websites
The Ascentis website may contain links to other websites of interest. These websites have separate and independent privacy policies, therefore Ascentis maintains no liability for the content and activities on linked sites. Exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to websites you visit and provide information to.
Additional promotional and communications considerations
Through limited relationships with some 3rd-party providers, Ascentis may make your contact information available to them in exchange for providing you with educational tools and programs that support and promote HR and payroll business excellence. You may unsubscribe from 3rd-party providers promotions and communications at any time. We may also use your contact information to send you occasional promotional and informational communications which we think you may find interesting. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. Ascentis also uses data from Google’s interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.