Preparing for HR Year-End: FSA and HSA 2018 Contribution Limits
Updating FSA and HSA contributions for tax year 2018
Many activities and tasks come into play at year end. Just one of the many includes updating the FSA and HSA contributions for the new tax year. If you are unaware of the contribution limits for 2018, download Ascentis’ annual Year-End Checklist for HR professionals, which includes these contribution tables, and much more.
Don’t Delay Your HR Year-End Planning. Get Ready Now and Download the Free Comprehensive Year-End Checklist for HR.
This high-level year-end checklist offers HR professionals an overview of the most critical year-end activities and recommended best practices to support year-end planning and new year strategic initiatives. In this free downloadable checklist you’ll get guidance on:
- ACA: Employer Shared Responsibility, ACA reporting requirements, the affordability test, and more
- Employee termination benefits audit
- New pay equity regulations by city/state
- Developing a powerful recruiting and on-boarding strategy for the coming year
- Employee benchmarking
- Compensation: salary reviews, adjustments, total compensation statements, and more
- Developing training programs
- Succession planning, and much, much more!