Morrison & Foerster is a global legal services firm, with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Areas of legal expertise include finance, life sciences and technology.
Morrison & Foerster was looking for a payroll solution that would reduce the amount of time and effort spent on processing and distributing payroll. The company wanted a system that would run payroll at any time and had the ability to preview paychecks to ensure accuracy.
Partner paystubs needed additional information and meaningful fields to properly communicate what payment or deduction was processed. Using generic employee paystub formats just did not fit the bill. Specific payment information is important to business owners and Morrison & Foerster needed a system capable of managing and providing detailed information.
- Unable to track data meaningful to the company
- Double entry and risk of errors from inputting HRIS data
- Administrative efforts required for processing payroll
- Not enough data on partner paystubs
- Flexible and customizable payroll system
- Integrates and imports HRIS data
- Generate partner stubs with customizable fields
- Responsive to business needs
- Ability to create custom fields and reports to track unique data
- Intuitive, user-friendly payroll and employee self-service interface
- Exceptional customer service with a dedicated representative and responsive attitude
- Integration with HRIS system to automatically sync data between systems
- On-demand processing free clients from timely batch uploads and transmission windows
- Live processing and auditing drastically reduced processing time
- Employee self-service saves time and effort
- Eliminated double data entries and reduced errors with seamless HRIS integration
- Ensured accuracy with ability to preview paycheck details before finalizing payroll and check creation