ACA Reporting Compliance Got you Worried? This Free Checklist Can Help.
For those organizations who don’t have a human capital management partner which offers ACA reporting, filing, and compliance solutions, these required year-end ACA processes can cause anxiety and worry.
From knowing how to properly perform the affordability test and manual data collection for reporting and everything in between, it’s critical that organizations not miss a single step.
This free ACA year-end checklist offers HR professionals an overview of the most critical year-end ACA processes that must be completed to be in compliance with the PPACA. In this free downloadable checklist you’ll get guidance on:
- Performing the Affordability Test
- ACA data required for reporting
- Assessing the Employer Shared Responsibility provision
- IRS Letter 226J for Employer Shared Responsibility Payment Penalty
- W-2 reporting requirements by coverage type
- And more!
Don’t delay your ACA year-end planning. Fill out the form to download this detailed checklist now.