Free Payroll Webinar- EE0-1 Report
View our free payroll webinars to earn credit from the APA!
Ascentis hosted a free payroll webinar on the EEO-1 Report. This free payroll webinar recording is no longer available, but Ascentis hosts a library of similar upcoming titles and many other on-demand payroll webinar titles. Just click here to view them. Please see below for a summary of our 2016 webinar on the EEO-1 Report.
The EE0-1 Report has been submitted by employers for over 50 years. The report includes information about the sex, race, and ethnicity of their employees. Beginning in 2017 the report will now require that employers also report pay and hours-worked data. In addition the reporting deadlines and criteria for collecting the data have been changed. In this webinar we will discuss:
- Who is impacted by the new EEO-1 report
- When the report must be filed
- What data must be reported
- How the data is to be reported
- How the data will be used by the EEOC and OFCCP
- What you need to do to prepare