Free HR Webinar: Top 10 HR Trends for 2018
Top 10 HR Trends for 2018
FREE HR WEBINAR
Join us for next week’s free HR webinar on the top HR trends for 2018 presented by one of our favorite guest speakers Eric Swenson. This webinar is approved by both the HRCI and SHRM for credit. Please see below for a link to join us on December, 12th.
Can it be that 2017 is almost out the door? Yes, it is, and it’s time to see what 2018 has in store in the world of HR and Workforce.
The 10 Top Trends for 2018 have been developed based on research and analysis, as well as working directly with a substantial number of businesses throughout the United States. In addition, we’ve been watching closely some of the premier thought leaders in our industry for their thoughts as well.
So what are the 10 Top HR Trends?
- Employee Engagement Goes Micro. While an overall company score pleases executives, what really counts are the numbers by the department, by a manager, by supervisor.
- The Way We Manage Is Changing (Again).
- Diversity & Inclusion. Businesses are taking this much more seriously than in the past; it’s becoming a C-level issue.
- We’re Doing Too Much. Businesses have figured out how to do more with less. That makes more profit, but at the expense of burnout and productivity.
- The Future Workplace. It’s starting to look like a place where meaning and recognition and feedback reign supreme.
- Technology & Global Impact On U.S. Workforce. Despite a lot of noise to reign it back in, outsourcing, new technologies, artificial intelligence, and robotics are going to significantly – and almost immediately – impact next years’ employees.
- The Millennial Phenomenon De-Emphasized. Turns out, they’re not so different from the other generations in the workforce; they just want it all faster.
- War for Talent Increases. Unemployment is down, the economy is rebounding, and robotics is starting to reduce those jobs that require redundancy. So where do we find the highly educated people we need to populate our businesses?
- The Rise Of Municipalities. Federal disinterest and de-regulation of labor laws has led to an explosion of laws enacted by states, counties and even cities.
- Harassment Issues Continue To Explode. You haven’t seen anything yet.
One thing that is clear from these trends: Human Resources must quickly adapt to the new workforce. It’s less about doing these we have to do (labor laws) and more on fixing the employee experience. Because if you focus on things you ought to do, then the things you have to do become immeasurably easier.
Click here to register for the free webinar: http://info.ascentis.com/Dec12_Top10Trends2018.html