HR Webinar: 2021 Workplace and Compliance Outlook
Aired live on Thursday January 28th, 2021
In this webinar, we will explore the current hot issues surrounding the HR leader. We will touch on topics such as updated compliance responsibilities to be aware of, employee well-being, new employee demands, the hybrid workspace, and more. Tune in to hear Barbara Trumbly talk to what issues and new policies you should be aware of entering the new year.
What you will learn
- New responsibilities for HR and Compliance and the increased compliance complexity
- Politics, mental wellness, parenting, availability of education systems and childcare, and social justice.
- Continuation of remote work and the hybrid workplace
- Digital transformations of the workplace
- The demand for training and skills development
- Paid leave
Get to know the speaker
Barbara is a human resource consultant providing outsourced human resources services to successful businesses throughout California in various industries including high tech, insurance agencies, law firms, medical, marketing, and finance.
Barbara holds a Juris Doctor Degree from Northwestern California University, is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR/SHRM-SCP) and holds her California Life license and is a Certified Group Benefits Associate through the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist program.
Find out about upcoming live webinars