HR Webinar: Preparing for the Future of Work
Aired live on Thursday March 5th, 2020
Preparing for the Future of Work is a proven process where Global Workforce Transformation expert Laura Goodrich provides the tools and roadmap for you, your organization, and your team members to rewire old habits of thinking and develop a new thinking process primed for innovation and success. Learn how routine, and established patterns get in the way of new solutions, and innovation.
What you will learn
- Learn how to challenge knee jerk reactions and legacy thinking.
- Learn the power of challenging the status quo by asking a question.
- Learn about the Drivers of Innovation and the importance of paying attention to them.
- Explore the inside influences at your work.
- Learn about the three R’s to find new solutions to old programs.
- Learn how to pull it altogether and use a thinking process for preparing for the future of work.
Get to know the speaker
Laura is an internationally recognized expert in Workforce Transformation. She has spent over twenty years as an innovator, speaker, coach, and advisor. Her global perspectives on workplace dynamics and change have earned her the reputation as someone who can create positive outcomes in even the most challenging workplace dynamics.
She has been identified as a top 20 global thought leaders in the future of work, change, culture, and technology. Leveraging extensive experience as an entrepreneurial technology leader and global workforce change expert who is always looking for an innovative way to challenge the status quo, she is a valuable asset for organizations that are working on transforming, or on change management initiatives and organizational development. Her broad areas of expertise include research, human dynamics, executive transformation coaching, strategic change, digital adoption, workforce transformation, global workforce innovation, and interactive cinematic microlearning programs.
Find out about upcoming live webinars