HR Webinar: Leading Hourly Workforce Transformation in a Post-Pandemic World
Aired live on Tuesday May 18th, 2021
In this program, we’ll explore five key strategies that are key to creating a workplace where the post-pandemic hourly workforce can grow and thrive. The new normal may still be unknown – but the good news is that companies can count on their hourly workforce to deliver for them, once they start responding to their needs.
What you will learn
- How frequent and effective communication can increase engagement
- Discover new ways to engage employees through tailored well-being efforts
- Explore new ways to reward employees and to move beyond a one-size-fits-all approach
- Understand why diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are more than just metrics to track
- Creative ideas to provide optimal levels of flexibility for different types of jobs in your organization.
- Why investing in training and upskilling your hourly workforce is key to future success.
Get to know the speaker
Jennifer McClure is an entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and high-performance coach who works with leaders to leverage their influence, increase their impact, and accelerate results.
Frequently recognized as a global influencer and expert on the future of work, strategic leadership and innovative people strategies, Jennifer has decades of in-the-trenches leadership and executive experience working in and with startups, privately held companies, and Fortune 500 organizations in a variety of industries.
Jennifer is also the Chief Excitement Officer of DisruptHR, a global community designed to move the collective thinking forward when it comes to talent in the workplace, and she hosts a weekly podcast – Impact Makers with Jennifer McClure – sharing conversations with practitioners, entrepreneurs, authors and speakers who are changing the world while building careers that they love, and lives that matter.
View the slide presentation
Take it with you
Find out about upcoming live webinars