HR Webinar: HR Service Delivery in a Multi-Generational Workforce: One Workforce; Many User Experiences
Aired live on Wednesday June 17th, 2020
Generational boundaries are usually determined based on fundamental, almost wrenching changes in a group of individuals’ collective behavior and motivations. Nowhere are these changes more in evidence than the average 36% of workers’ waking hours that are spent on the job. But how do smart HR professionals design a service delivery ecosystem that appeals to everyone, improves employment brand, and reinforces the twin Talent Management objectives of retention and engagement?
What you will learn
- Review of generational characteristics: what motivations, expectations and behaviors unite, and separate, the boomers, the gen-x’ers, the millennials and the gen z-ers?
- Service delivery modalities – devices and “BYOD”, browsers and apps
- Service delivery’s impact on employment brand: are you under-recruiting?
- Technology enablement for a geographically diverse workforce
- Should gamification be part of your learning management system?
- Guess who just turned 21? That’s Generation-Z knocking at the door. What do we know about them?
Get to know the speaker
Bob Greene currently serves as Senior HR Industry Analyst at Ascentis. Bob’s 40 years in the human capital management industry have been spent in practitioner, consultant and vendor/partner roles. As practitioner, he managed payroll for a 5,000-person bank in New Jersey. As consultant, he spent 8 years advising customers in HRMS, and payroll and benefits system design as well as acquisition strategies. Bob also built a strategic HCM advisory practice for Xcelicor (later acquired by Deloitte Consulting.)
View the slide presentation
Take it with you
Find out about upcoming live webinars