HR Webinar: Battle HR Burnout: How to Automate & Activate Hiring Manager “Recruiters”
Aired live on Wednesday August 12th, 2020
As an HR Generalist, do you find yourself stretched thin? Are you filling out Employment Verifications, following up on Employee Relations issues, and trying to find talented candidates to join your team, all at the same time? We will dive into the simple ways you can automate the tedious portions of recruitment, so you have more time to actually talk to the candidates. We will also cover tactics you can employ to bring hiring managers closer to the recruitment process and increase your likelihood for hiring passive candidates.
What you will learn
- Gain insights into the speed at which technology is replacing human labor
- Discover multiple resources for calendar scheduling automation
- Gain an understanding of the numbers behind effective candidate funnels
- Observe how chatbots can simplify your screening process and the best bot resources for your recruitment needs
- Gain an understanding of how hiring managers play an active role in recruitment
- Acquire techniques for template-building that hiring managers can recruit with
Get to know the speaker
Zac is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition Leader with extensive experience in employee development, and broad knowledge in international recruiting, recruitment branding/marketing, and pro-active innovative sourcing techniques. Zac is also a driven Artificial Intelligence thought leader. You can read his blog Machines Learning to learn more about how AI is changing the way we work. Lastly, if you’re looking for a laugh, you can check out Zac’s children’s book, ‘The Dingleberrys’ for a fun family adventure!
View the slide presentation
Take it with you
Find out about upcoming live webinars