Human Resources Is Hectic Enough. Make Year-End Easier With this Checklist.
When planning your year-end activities, there are numerous tasks you must anticipate and strategies to consider, such as ACA compliance and reporting, preparation for compliance with new federal or state regulations, compensation strategies, and succession planning. So much must be considered and planned that it can be frustrating and overwhelming. This can lead to forgotten tasks, and ultimately create compliance issues, fines, or even greater business concerns down the road.
This high-level checklist offers HR professionals a list of the most important tasks and recommended processes to support year-end planning and compliance activities so you can start your 2017 as easily as you ended 2016.
In this free downloadable checklist you’ll get guidance on:
- ACA: Employer Shared Responsibility, ACA reporting requirements, the affordability test, and more
- Employee termination benefits audit
- FLSA overtime compliance
- Developing a powerful recruiting strategy for the coming year
- Compensation: salary reviews, adjustments, total compensation statements, and more
- Developing training programs, succession planning, and much, much more!
Fill out the form to download this educational eBook now.