Employee engagement is one of the greatest indicators of organizational strength and fosters lower turnover, greater profits and talent retention. One of the most important ways to support engagement is relevant, timely and constructive feedback. Are your managers providing the right feedback at the right time?
Download our new comprehensive eBook and read what scientists, psychologists, and industry experts have to say about this important aspect of business success. Learn what successful businesses are doing to support their talent development and retention strategy.
This easy-to-download eBook specifically covers:
- How employees are impacted by feedback and the role it plays in employee engagement
- The top eight reasons for delivering real-time feedback
- The role of feedback in employee retention
- How neuroscience and evolutionary psychology support real-time feedback in the workplace
- Examples of positive and negative feedback
- How and why instantaneous feedback has become the forward-thinking trend
- And much, much more
Fill out the form to download your free eBook today.