Free HR and Payroll Webinars On-Demand
Welcome to the Ascentis on-demand free HR and payroll webinars directory! From this page, you can earn RCHs (Recertification Credit Hours) by watching previously recorded webinars in full. Please take a moment to review the regulations and requirements for each webinar, as they require specific steps in order to earn the appropriate RCH credit.
If you have any questions about Ascentis on-demand webinars, please visit the Webinars FAQ page. If you would like to be notified of, and invited to, upcoming live webinars, either register for any upcoming webinar or subscribe to the Ascentis monthly HCM News & Trends e-newsletter. Either of these actions will place you into our notification database. Be sure to whitelist the domains “@ascentis.com” and “@gotowebinar.com” so that webinar emails are not delivered to your “Junk” or “Spam” folder.
If you are returning to this page after previously visiting, please clear your cache to view the most updated webpage and to be redirected to the appropriate payroll webinar tests. To clear your cache, simply hold the Ctrl key, and press F5.
Please note the following:
- Webinars that are approved for credits are noted on each individual page. Please click on any title of interest to you and see if the accreditation is current or expired.
- You are required to attend the entire 1-hour course to qualify for the RCH per the rules and regulations of the appropriate accrediting institution.
- The presentation must be viewed in one sitting (the presention may be paused, but if the browser window closes, you will be required to re-register and watch again from the beginning).
- An RCH certificate will be mailed to the email address provided within 30 days after the registrant completes the presentation. Only business domain email addresses are accepted.
- Be sure to whitelist the domain @ascentis.com so that emails containing certificates of completion are not blocked.
- If you have any questions about Ascentis on-demand webinars, please visit the Webinars FAQ page.