Free Payroll Webinar: Going Paperless in Payroll
Going Paperless in Payroll
View our free payroll webinars to earn credit from the APA
One of our favorite payroll speakers Vicki Lambert presented an important webinar titled Going Paperless in Payroll. This webinar discusses how far too many people are still using paper for payroll. In almost all organizations the amount of paper documents (and manual processing) used such as timecards, Form W-4, Form W-2, paper checks, paystubs and paper reports can be reduced, or even eliminated. By going paperless you can increase your company’s efficiency and reduce costs. These changes may require up front cost and your time to create and implement while others may be done immediately. By simply introducing a few of these best practices, you can reduce the amount of paper used in your payroll department.
Attend this webinar to learn the benefits of going paperless in payroll.
In this 60-minute presentation you will learn:
- How to revive your direct deposit program, and the set-up involved
- When and how to create a pay card program
- The importance of going electronic with your time and attendance
- How to file quarterly returns and other state and federal reports electronically
- The electronic distribution of W-2’s
- Automating vacation requests, address changes and other repetitive payroll and HR tasks
Click here to view this on-demand webinar presentation: http://info.ascentis.com/June-14-Going-Paperless-in-Payroll_June-14-Going-Paperless-in-Payroll-OD-LP.html