Free Payroll Webinar: The Essentials of Taxing and Reporting Insurance
The Essentials of Taxing and Reporting Insurance Benefits for 2017 and Beyond
View our free payroll webinars to earn credit from the APA
On Tuesday May 9th Vicki Lambert presented the webinar The Essentials of Taxing and Reporting Insurance Benefits for 2017 and beyond. During this webinar Vicki covered the basics of handling insurance(s) in the payroll department, including reviewing the requirements under the ACA for the 2017 reporting of health insurance. The webinar will discuss taxing and reporting of life insurance, from simple group term life insurance to whole or split life insurance. It will cover the basics of third-party sick pay to ensure that it is properly reported. Finally, this webinar will briefly examine the role payroll plays in workers compensation pay-outs and premium payments.
Attend this webinar and you will learn the essentials of taxing and reporting insurance benefits for 2017 and beyond.
• How to review calculating and reporting health insurance benefits for 2017
• How to deal with the complexities of third-party sick pay taxation and reporting
• How to calculate, tax and report group term insurance
• How to report third-party sick pay, group term life insurance and tips, correctly
• How to examine the basics of taxing and reporting whole and split life insurance
• How to cover the alphabet soup of health insurance including HSA’s, HRA’s and MSA’s
• And much, much more!