Free Payroll Webinar: How to Handle the Taxation
How to Handle the Taxation when Feeding, Housing and Developing Employees
View our free payroll webinars to earn credit from the APA
Join us Wednesday April 19th to attend our free payroll webinar How to Handle the Taxation When Feeding, Housing and Educating Your Employees.
Complying with the IRS Tax Code requirements and federal regulations for fringe benefits that fall into the categories of relocation, meals, lodging and educational assistance is complex. The taxation and reporting of these fringe benefits are major components of payroll department’s responsibilities and you can’t afford to make a mistake. By correctly taxing these types of benefits, the payroll department can minimize the chance of penalties and interest to be levied against your company.
Attend this webinar to learn how to handle the taxation of these fringe benefits. Specifically, you will learn.
- When an employer can pay for relocation and what must be taxed when relocating an employee and what must only be reported
- On-site lodging taxation and reporting
- Providing meals for employees- taxable or not?
- Educational assistance programs and taxation
- What if the employee pays for the meal—does that affect taxation
- What to do with occasional meals
Click here to register for this upcoming webinar.