HR Compliance Risk: Rising Costs, Litigation Risk, and Limited Resources – It’s enough to keep you up at night.
Human error is seldom seen as an acceptable defense in cases of compliance infraction.
Even the most compliance conscientious employer who meets the often-changing interpretations of specific regulations may encounter unexpected litigation and find their efforts fruitless. The best defense against an alleged violation is a watertight reporting system and automatic documentation of everything related to a specific case.
A powerful, easy-to-use HR software solution could help you sleep easy.
Why? Because the right solution will prevent violations by ensuring that requirements are automatically monitored and fulfilled.
Ascentis Supports the Compliance Automation Process
- Storing electronic records of disciplinary actions, performance reviews, copies of internal emails and records and more, keep you protected and keep the data safe from prying eyes.
- Ascentis HR tracks FMLA data including number of hours available and paid vs. unpaid leave.
- More than 300 standard reports make it easy to extract data on attendance including OSHA, EEO-1, VETS-100, health care reform data, benefits, and more.
- Never miss an important process. Ascentis HR alerts you, proactively, that all employee documentation during on-boarding is completed.
- With the report wizard, generating reports is simple, takes just minutes, and does not require IT staff help or technical knowledge of databases.
FREE DOWNLOAD: HR Compliance Statistics for Employers Concerned About Compliance Risk
Call us today at 1.800.229.2713 x7 or register to view a demonstration so that you can learn more about how to better automate compliance, boost productivity, decrease costs, and increase efficiency.