Announcing Ascentis HCM for NetSuite
Ascentis HCM Announces Ascentis HCM SuiteApp for NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Computing Platform
New SuiteApp Automates Human Resources and Payroll Processes
NetSuite SuiteWorld 2013, San Jose, Calif. and Bellevue, Wash. – May 15 2013 – Ascentis Corporation, a market leader in human capital management (HCM) solutions, announced today the Ascentis HCM SuiteApp, built using NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Computing Platform. The Ascentis HCM SuiteApp automates HR and payroll processes while reducing costs and providing meaningful insight into organizational trends. The new SuiteApp ensures synchronization of critical data elements such as employee demographic information and payroll journal entries between Ascentis HCM and NetSuite, while providing a single sign-on and single point of data entry to ensure up-to-date, reportable, accurate information. NetSuite customers gain access to applicant tracking and onboarding, robust benefits administration, time and attendance, and real-time, online payroll processing services.
“For our customers who desire a comprehensive HCM system integrated with their NetSuite platform, Ascentis provides a great solution,” said Guido Haarmans, NetSuite vice president of business development for technology partners. “This partnership makes it easier for our customers to become more strategic in their employee-management decisions, while increasing the overall value they get out of their business management systems.”
Working with NetSuite
The new SuiteApp for NetSuite addresses the growing demand from the marketplace to seamlessly manage employee data in one platform solution that connects all aspects of their business processes. The integration offers NetSuite customers a host of powerful HCM benefits and capabilities including:
- Making HR teams more effective by framing data, actions, and analytics into the context of organizational strategy and objectives that can be achieved by monitoring key metrics.
- Improving information accuracy, integrity and security by eliminating dual data entry and exposure to error.
- Managing always-changing and updating HR and payroll compliance laws and regulations by supporting compliance automation with powerful reporting and analytic capabilities.
- Automating the hiring and onboarding processes through branded candidate portals, social media sharing tools and RSS feeds.
- The ability to send benefits enrollment information electronically to insurance carriers, eliminating billing errors and undetected overpayments.
- Automating transactional processes that can increase productivity, reduce labor costs and make HR and payroll departments more efficient.
- Real-time payroll processing and instantaneous auditing that can reduce payroll processing time by as much as 30%.
- Timekeeping management that eliminates the manual collection of and calculation of timecards, and ensures wage-and-hour law compliance.
- World-class customer service that features dedicated support reps.
“Ascentis is very proud to be working closely with NetSuite,” said DJ Chhabra, Ascentis CEO. “This partnership gives NetSuite customers access to a robust HRIS and payroll solution that can help them manage their workforce more efficiently and strategically. We’re thrilled to be able to work closely with an industry leader who provides world-class business software solutions, and is very responsive to the needs of their client base.”
For more information about the integrated solution, please visit http://www.suiteapp.com.
NetSuite’s SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud-based products, development tools and services designed to help customers and commercial software developers take advantage of the significant economic benefits of cloud computing. Based on NetSuite, the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, SuiteCloud enables customers to run their core business operations in the cloud, and software developers to target new markets quickly with newly-created mission-critical applications built on top of mature and proven business processes. The complete SuiteCloud offering includes NetSuite’s multi-tenant, always-on SaaS infrastructure; the NetSuite Business Suite of applications (Accounting/ERP, CRM and Ecommerce); and the NS-BOS Development Platform.
The SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) is a comprehensive developer program for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) who build apps for SuiteCloud. All available SuiteApps are listed on SuiteApp.com, a single-source online marketplace where NetSuite customers can find applications to meet specific business process or industry-specific needs. For more information on SuiteCloud and the SDN program, please visit: http://www.netsuite.com/developers.
Ascentis, backed by Palm Ventures, LLC and Catalyst Investors, offers easy-to-use workforce management HRIS, online payroll and timekeeping solutions that support greater business efficiency and accuracy. Ascentis technology automates critical processes such as full scale benefits management, compliance, online open enrollment, time and attendance, real-time payroll processing, tax filing, applicant tracking, employee and manager self-service and reporting. One point of data entry means employee information is accurate, up-to-date and reportable. Electronic submission of information to insurance carriers eliminates errors and supports a paperless open enrollment process. Ascentis offers world-class customer service and continues to add software offerings to its portfolio of workforce and human capital management solutions.
For more information about Ascentis, send media inquiries to email@example.com or contact Heather Bansemer