Did you hear? Read About Our Latest Press Release on Company Growth and Product Advancements
We’ve just posted our latest press release today, and it’s exciting news for our company. We couldn’t wait to share it with you.
What is most exciting are the product advancements we made in 2012 (and continue to make this year) that make our full human capital management suite such a great investment for our current and future customers. If you’re interested, you can read the full press release here. But here are a few of the key successes of 2012:
Key highlights from Ascentis’ successful FY2012 include:
- Bookings: New product bookings (first year value, FY2012) increased 51%.
- Revenue Growth: Ascentis grew total revenue 24%, including significant growth in our flagship products, Ascentis HR and Ascentis Payroll.
- Recurring Revenue: Total recurring revenue grew 20% with monthly recurring revenue increasing by 29%.
- New Clients: Ascentis increased new clients by 36% in FY2012, compared to FY2011.
- Cross-Sell: Cross-sell revenue to our existing customer base grew by nearly 20%.
- Awards: In addition to the above successes, Ascentis again attained industry recognition as one of the fastest growing private companies in the software industry. This award is the second consecutive award from JMP Securities, a full-service San Francisco-based investment bank.
- Product Updates: In 2012, Ascentis released several major enhancements across our total HCM suite, including touch-optimized mobile delivery of Ascentis HR and self-service, as well as workforce analytics which frame data, actions, and analytics into the context of organizational strategy and objectives.