What Is Your HR Administration Really Costing You?
When considering the cost of NOT having an HRIS to manage your human resources process there are four crucial areas on which you should focus.
1) How are you tracking your HR data today? Is it a challenge to provide accurate reporting? How labor intensive is it to produce a report?
- System of Record (One Truth) gives you one central location to store and maintain your employee related data.
- Accurate reports by limiting data entry points – Transactions are processed once
- Integrate to other systems using our API Framework
2) HR Productivity
- One point of entry for data eliminates duplicate or even triplicate entry into multiple systems/spreadsheets and, thus, eliminates errors
- Use of technology provides integration between products
- Historical transactions and data are stored providing one source for reporting.
3) Automating transactions and empowering employees can go a long way toward having HR become more strategic.
- Company Objectives and Mandates are set
- Employees do the work
- HR is at the bottom making everything that they do reactive.
4) As companies grow and expand their locations and services, more demands are put on them to follow regulatory requirements.
- An HRIS should offer regulatory reports and updates for EEO, VETS 100/100A, FMLA rules, HIPPA and COBRA compliance, etc.
- An HRIS system will ensure that all of these rules and regulations are current and provide you with the necessary data to run the various reports
For more in-depth information on this webinar, you are welcome to view our archived webinar on the true cost of HR administration right here.
Find out just how much your company will save by automating your HR, recruiting, time and attendance, self-service, and and payroll processes with Ascentis. Our web application is easy to use, and takes just a few minutes, and will give you a better idea of how much money your company can save.
Our four part series “Building a Business Case to Purchase an HRIS” might also be of interest to you:
Lastly, learn how an HRIS will turn your human resources team into a more responsive, efficient and cost-managed organization. With this whitepaper, you’ll learn which three main areas where automation can be easily identified and significant savings can be made. Click here to get this white paper.
Want to see more? Just give us a call, request a quote or schedule a demo to get a more in-depth idea of how investing in the right piece of software can save you tens of thousands of dollars annually.