5 Tips for finding the perfect Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Before you going through a zillion demos, or signing any contacts, do your due diligence to ensure that you are getting exactly what you expect. Here are our top five tips for finding the perfect applicant tracking system (ATS) for your company.
- Just because it’s popular or has a well known name doesn’t necessarily mean it’s right for you. Go through the data sheets and product documentation guides. Find out what is “included” and what is “additional”.
- Be very wary of a demo on PowerPoint. If you can’t get a demo of the software in a real time environment, then this is not for you. Walk away.
- Look for more info about a vendor. Run an online search for complaints. Check the BBB, Google, even the FTC.
- Ask your connections for help. LinkedIn Questions is a great place to ask for (and find) information.
- Demand Transparency. Analyze your pricing quote for “hidden” fees or additional features that were padded into your quote to jack up the price. Make sure you know what you are getting in a basic system, vs. a system with “additional” modules with additional costs associated with them.
Ask us how Ascentis Recruiting can increase the quality of your human capital while reducing the costs to hire, or call 1.800.229.2713.